Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Christmas from Jigsaw's Lair



It's that time of year again and it is time to relax and enjoy the Christmas holidays. To all of our readers and followers, Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year. We hope that you will continue to enjoy our blog and we will keep writing and giving our opinions on everything. This year was a good one for TV shows. There was The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, The Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow, Penny Dreadful and True Detective. There were plenty of movies this year to choose from. 
I can't really think of one movie made this year that I really liked so I will leave it at that.


I am going to enjoy watching Black Christmas(1974) on Christmas Day. I love that movie and it really is the best Christmas horror movie in my opinion. Enjoy Christmas and thanks for supporting our blog this year!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin