Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension Movie Trailer






So, there is yet another Paranormal Activity movie. Yes, they are becoming a little on the recycled side at this stage, but I will give it a glance if I can. I saw the trailer so have a look and see what you think. This time, a new family are going to be faced with the evil etc. I think that the time has come to wrap it up after all of the movies. I liked the first one and the second wasn't bad but the others aren't great. The found footage thing has been really used too much in horror movies these days and it doesn't contribute to the movie much as it is just the norm now unlike when Blair Witch Project was released. Anyway, watch the trailer and get ready for more spooky happenings in October when this comes out!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin