Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Chillerama Movie Review 342






Chillerama is a 2011 horror comedy directed by different people. It is an anthology with four different stories. There is a main story linking everything together.


Basically this movie begins in a drive in movie theatre and there are monster movies being shown. The owner of the theatre is  going to close it down so there is one final showing of the movies.
A worker at the theatre digs up his dead wife's corpse for sex but ends up getting bitten by her instead so he begins to change into a zombie. This film has a story about a man who takes an experimental
drug for his low sperm count, but becomes horrified when his sperm emerges and takes over New York. The second story is about a gay werewolf. The third is a parody of Anne Frank and it shows Hitler trying to create a monster. The last segment is about crap, literally. The movie ends with zombies taking over the drive in.


I have to say that I am not really a fan of comic horror movies. Maybe there are exceptions, but this one I really disliked. I hated it, in fact. I just found it irritating and silly which is probably what it is meant to be, but I just couldn't enjoy it at all. It's not my kind of film. I know that it is a spoof and that you have to go with that, but I just couldn't like it at all. But if you enjoy that kind of silliness, you will enjoy this. So, anyway, this gets a 1/10.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin