Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween from Jigsaw's Lair!!!!!


So, it is Halloween again and it is time for some spooky and scary movies, some sweets and trick or treating.....
It is time for digging out your old Halloween movies such as John Carpenter's classic Halloween and the following sequels, but there are plenty of other horror movies which I like to watch too...I am thinking that I might watch The Fog, The Exorcist and maybe The Omen...Classic movies like these are always good and there is no better day to watch them.....It is a pity that most people seem to watch horror movies at Halloween and ignore them for the rest of the year...Those of us who love horror enjoy Halloween all year round!!!!!So, if you are going to have a horror marathon today, let me know what you have decided to watch...I would like to know that I am not the only one who is going to spend some time with Michael Myers tonight!!!Enjoy your Halloween!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, glad to see you are still keeping up the great and interesting blog!

I don't know if it counts as a Halloween horror, but I rented Lake Placid 3 tonight.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin