Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hells Kitchen UK, Season 4 Update!


Well, last night was an exciting one. The celebs were under pressure as Marco increased the tables by 20. Naomi had a terrible night and it became clear that she wanted to get out of Hell's Kitchen. She kept moaning and giving out about being on potatoes that I wished she DID go. Adrian took over the pass and did a hilarious impression of Marco, shouting and swearing! It was very funny. He can really impersonate Marco very well. Bruce was visited by his wife and he got quite emotional when she gave him a hug and kiss.The time came for someone to be sacked and I thought that it was going to be Naomi, but Bruce piped up and told Marco that he wanted to go because the others deserved to stay more than he did! I didn't believe that for a minute. He had enough of it and just wanted to go home to his wife! Why didn't he just say that instead of trying to exit gracefully? He left and everyone was in shock, including me! I thought that he was a good worker and that he had the potential to win it! Well, that is another celeb gone so now there are only 5... Who will get the chop tonight? I will inform you tomorrow......

2 comments:

Sci-Fi Gene said...

Still can't decide whether Hell's Kitchen counts as horror or not. Perhaps there'll be a Hannibal Lecter special soon ("As your mother tells you, and my mother certainly told me, it is important, she always used to say, always to try new things") or maybe Hell's Kitchen Series 9: To Serve Mankind...

Jigsaw said...

A Hannibal Lecter special would be great !! Remember though what is written under the title of the blog.An Examination of who and what is worthy, so it can be whatever I like or dislike really!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin