Friday, February 27, 2009

Great Psychos in Horror Films- Who is the Best? Part 1




This is a poll to see who you think is the best psycho in horror movie land. Now, there are plenty to choose from and I will make a list below. Feel free to add your faves to my list and feel free to let me know if I have left anyone important out. There are so many movies that I will just name the ones that I can think of. As usual, you are welcome to let me know your thoughts on these monsters..... This list is in no particular order... I will be back with more psychos soon. In the meantime, choose your favourite from this list.

1.Norman Bates from Psycho 1,2,3,4

2. Jason from Friday the 13th 1-10, Freddy Vs Jason

3. Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm St 1-7, Freddy Vs Jason

4. Michael Myers from Halloween 1-8, Halloween (2007)
5.Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1-4, Texas Chainsaw Massacre(2003)

6.Chucky from Child's Play 1-5

7.Leprechaun from Leprechaun 1-6

8.Candyman from Candyman 1-3
9.Angela from Sleepaway Camp 1-4, Return to Sleepaway Camp
10.Pinhead from Hellraiser 1-8
11. The Tall Man from Phantasm 1-4

12. Jigsaw(of course!!!!) from Saw 1-5

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The ones that disturbed me the most were Leatherface and Pinhead. I've not seen any of the Saw films so can't remark on those...and probably the reason I've never seen the Saw films is because of Leatherface and Pinhead -- they caused me to swear off shock / slasher films for years. I love horror but prefer a supernatural / mystical twist.

To make this long story a bit shorter, my choice is a tie between Leatherface and Pinhead.

Eric said...

Leatherface from the original Texax Chainsaw Massacre. Effin scary

Anonymous said...

definitely Norman Bates and his Mother. He's one of the first killers on screen.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin